You might have double-clicked the submit button during the application.
The first click would have been accepted and the second click would give you the message that an account exists.
We will have received your application but if you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please let us know.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When trying to apply, it says my email address is already registered but I have never applied before?
- How do I apply for membership?
- Which Means Tested Benefits qualify for membership?
- I don't have any Photo ID
- Is the store in Trowbridge a Company Shop ?
- How do you use my personal information?
- I qualify for membership, why has my application been declined?
- I am an NHS volunteer, do I qualify?
- Do I still qualify if I have retired and receive a pension?
- How long will my application take to be processed?