If you don't currently have a driving licence or a passport, then please provide alternative ID such as a signed bank card or bus pass.
This will be accepted in store and enable you to collect your membership card.
Was this article helpful?
33 out of 38 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- When trying to apply, it says my email address is already registered but I have never applied before?
- How do I apply for membership?
- Which Means Tested Benefits qualify for membership?
- I don't have any Photo ID
- Is the store in Trowbridge a Company Shop ?
- How do you use my personal information?
- I qualify for membership, why has my application been declined?
- I am an NHS volunteer, do I qualify?
- Do I still qualify if I have retired and receive a pension?
- How long will my application take to be processed?