Company Shop Limited reserves the right to restrict the number of visits without giving you prior notice.
This is to ensure all members have access to stock available in store.
The member is allowed to be accompanied by other adults (Guest Shoppers) whilst shopping but is only allowed to make 2 transactions at checkout per store visit (e.g. one shop for the member, and one shop for their guests).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My card has been lost or stolen, how do I obtain a new one?
- Can I use my membership card in any store ?
- I have forgotten my membership card, can I still shop?
- How many times can I shop in a day ?
- Can I bring my children?
- How many guests can I bring?
- Am I allowed to let anyone else use my membership card?