Unless advised otherwise by Company Shop, nobody else is allowed to use your membership card.
Should you be unwell or in hospital, you can complete a form available in store that allows a friend or relative to shop on your behalf up to three times.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions for Shopping.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My card has been lost or stolen, how do I obtain a new one?
- Can I use my membership card in any store ?
- I have forgotten my membership card, can I still shop?
- How many times can I shop in a day ?
- Can I bring my children?
- How many guests can I bring?
- Am I allowed to let anyone else use my membership card?