Yes, NHS volunteers do qualify for membership.
You can apply by clicking here
Please let us know you are a volunteer when applying and show your NHS ID Card when collecting your membership card at the store.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 8 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- When trying to apply, it says my email address is already registered but I have never applied before?
- How do I apply for membership?
- Which Means Tested Benefits qualify for membership?
- I don't have any Photo ID
- Is the store in Trowbridge a Company Shop ?
- How do you use my personal information?
- I qualify for membership, why has my application been declined?
- I am an NHS volunteer, do I qualify?
- Do I still qualify if I have retired and receive a pension?
- How long will my application take to be processed?